Conference Dinner (Thu, May 28)
The conference dinner will take place in the ‘Nieuwe Kerk’ (New Church). The New Church, formerly the church of St. Ursula (14th century), is the burial place of the princes of Orange.
The church is remarkable for its fine tower and chime of bells, and contains the splendid allegorical monument of William the Silent, crafted by Hendrik de Keyser and his son Pieter about the year 1621, and the tomb of Hugo Grotius, born in Delft in 1583, whose statue, erected in 1886, stands in the marketplace outside the church.
2611 GW, DELFT
Additional information will follow in due course.